Goats vs Cats Goats vs Cats

Its ok, I really liked the music

KilianoLopes responds:

=) thx

Pixel Ice Pixel Ice

Pretty great little plat-former.
that graphics are simple and work pleasantly. there is only one control, jump which makes me think this could transition quite well onto mobile if you ever took that route, obviously the finished product would be a lot smoother.

AlamyrJunior responds:

Thanks! I will launch it onto mobile too, just have to refine the game, and learn a little more about mobile platforms =]

The Most Senile Game The Most Senile Game

that was pretty good, very wolfenstein 3dish
more levels would get you more stars.

DevonBachman responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I had enforced limits to my file size, expected play time, and deadline when making this, but I may add more levels in the future.

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

I didn't get it at first, but then i tried again and had a great time, cool game

Gravity Orb Gravity Orb

pretty good, lots of potential, try to slow it down a bit at first then have the speed gradually increase.
or maybe it does and i didn't get that far... :D

Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

meh, like you said this is just a tiny flash game, nothing special or that great here, but i do see potential, and it is an OK time waster

Foreskin Fun Foreskin Fun

i gotta tell you, that was terrific

JunkYardAnimations responds:

so terrific it stopped traffic?

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

sorry this isn't really a game, i liked the background music, but there was no win or lose situation. much like fidget spinners themselves, it was kinda of pointless.

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

wow, this is pretty awesome, i had a blast playing it, and will probably play again.

Catchy Orbit Catchy Orbit

Really Great!!
Great music, game play is spot on, challenging, yet not impossible!